The Kestrel Elite Weather Meter With Applied Ballistics and Bluetooth is a FANTASTIC bit of kit!
I highly recommend using one of these devices, especially when shooting into the Transonic and/or Subsonic zones.
The Kestrel gives you all the atmospheric data you need to get rounds on target at distance, assuming your inputs are good and you do your part (the marksmanship fundamentals).
- Employs the Applied Ballistics bullet library of custom drag models, an exact measurement of your bullet’s drag profile.
- Provides corrections for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, Coriolis, and Drop Scale Factoring to achieve accurate long-range shots.
- Measure up to 15 environmental parameters at your fingertips.
- Improved high resolution screen for any light conditions (even sunlight) and is easy on your eyes.
- Intuitive user-interface screen navigation.
- Scratch and breakage-resistant window.
- Energizer Brand Ultimate Lithium AA batteries for improved reliability, capacity, cold-weather performance and weight.
- Made in the USA.